Payment & Shipping Terms:
YD409 TPMS Trigger Tool activation Car TPMS Sensor Boot Tool
The YD409 is a TPMS sensor trigger tool to activate TPMS sensors to reset or relearn the sensor ID.It accurately activates and decodes TPMS sensors and displays the data or any faults.
YD409 OBDII Code Reader Features:
*Triggers all currently known TPMS sensors, activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide. Including 2014 Models on selected vehicles.
1. Make-Model-Year selection ensures correct activation and avoids crosstalk.
2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals.
3. Reads sensor ID, tire pressure , temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information. Prints health report through computer.
4. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly. Warns of a wrong sensor installed, missing or faulty sensor, duplicate ID, and incorrect sensor mode.
Checks RF Remote Keyless Entry (key FOB)
1. Provide navigation and step-by-step instruction on the screen, Even the newest recruited technician can use the YD409.
2. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery. Automatic power-off. Two options to charge the tool, wall plug or by connecting to the compute.
3. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals.
4. Saves up to 10 TPMS records for future data review.
5. Support multi- language--- English, French, Spanish and more
6. 1 year free update.
YD409 OBDII Code Reader Specification:
Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Radio reception: 315 MHz and 433.92 MHz
YD409 OBDII Code Reader Packing List:
1.YD409 TPMS Trigger Tool * 1PC
2.User’s guide * 1PC
3.USB cable * 1PC
4.Software CD * 1PC
5.Magnet * 1PC
6.Battery Charger * 1PC
7.Blow molding case * 1PC