Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Function:||Diagnostic Tool||Languages:||Engine English, French, German, SpanishAnalyzer|
|Update:||Online Update||Delivery:||DHL, Fedex, Aramex, UPS, TNT|
|Weight:||8KG||Car Models:||Univeral Car Models|
|Performance:||Strong And High-quality|
MaxiDAS® DS708 is a state-of-art diagnostic system that delivers more accurate, more stable, more comprehensive, easier and faster diagnosis. The new generation platform stands out in a variety of tools by providing incredibly high performance with intuitive operation. Right for the first time, workshops and technicians could find an OE-level diagnostic solution designed for the aftermarket. The DS708 is the key to gain customer confidence and boost your bottom-line. New DS708 package cancel USB cable, please pay attention.
In addition, DS708 is a single language version machine, it have English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese Version.Please leave a message to tell us which language you want.Otherwise we will send you the default English version.
Maxidas DS708 Auto Diagnostic Tool
Delicately developed by the most distinguished experts
of this industry, the MaxiDAS® DS708 is a state-of-art vehicle
diagnostic system that delivers more accurate, more stable, more
comprehensive, easier and faster diagnosis. The new generation
platform stands out in a variety of tools by providing incredibly high
performance with intuitive operation. For the first time, workshops
and technicians could find an OE-level diagnostic solution
designed for the aftermarket. The DS708 is the key to gain
customer confidence and boost your bottom-line.
Can you afford to be left behind
Product Features & Functions
● Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes;
● Deep vehicle system coverage for ALL electronic systems;
● Complete function capability including live data, module coding, and so many others;
● Unparalleled OBDII functionality–supports ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 9 test modes;
● Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases;
● Innovative dual-processor technology for quicker diagnostics and boot-up;
● The genuine Windows CE operating system allows for more stable performances, better compatibility
● WIFI internet capability allows for wireless access throughout the workshop;
● Internet explorer brings internet resource of your choice at your fingertips;
● Advanced USB communication for faster operation and more accurate diagnostics;
● Extremely easy-to-us with touch-screen operation and intuitive operation;
● 7 inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT color display provides better view of test results, graphs, web pages and etc;
● Unique shop tough ergonomic design features multi-layered rubber protection and strong housing;
● Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles;
● Capture, save and print screenshots for convenient troubleshooting;
● Display live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis;
● Record and playback live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components;
● Innovative graph merging for easy and quick detection of intermittent problems;
● Automatic WIFI Data Logging for quick and accurate technical support and troubleshooting;
● Built-in overvoltage protection keeps the instrument and vehicle from unwanted damages;
● Creative remote diagnosis for convenient demonstration and training;
● Powered by Autel® Uni-SCAN technology with no need for extra adapters or "keys" ;
● Print out recorded data any time and anywhere with Wi-Fi printing capability.
● CE and RoHS certified.
|Maxidas DS708 Auto Diagnostic Tool Specifications|
|Operating System||Windows CE|
|Memory||Max. 4 Gigabyte SD card|
|Communication Interface||OBD, USB,Ethernet|
|Input Voltage||8.0-18.0V power provided via vehicle battery|
|Display||Backlit, 7" TFT (800*480 dpi) color display with touchscreen|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to 70°C (14 to 158 F°)|
|Operation||Touchscreen and one rubber key (ON/OFF)|
|Printer Interface||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimension||282mm (11.10”) x 163mm (6.42”) x 60mm (2.36”)|
|Weight||approx. 2Kg (4.41lbs)|
|Protocols||ISO 9141-2, K/L lins, flashing code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898
ISO15765-4, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN
|Num||Vehicle Type Name||Respective Category||Latest Version|
Autel MaxiDAS® DS708 Auto Diagnostic Tool Software Descriptions:
This section shows the software which is currently used for the tool.
The MaxiDAS software is provided on a SD Memory card and can be updated. Free
software updates are available periodically on the Internet at www. maxidas.com.
1. Software Applications Overview
The software has two main features: perform vehicle component test and provide information that may assist you in understanding the component.
Scan Diagnostic Applications
To perform scan diagnostic tests, identify a vehicle you wish to test from the main screen.
Following the instruction on each screen that appear to access to the function test.
The diagnostic functions varies depend on the type of vehicle.
Auto Scan (HONDA) … Chapter 5
Diagnostic Trouble Codes…Chapter6
Live Data (OBDII) …Chapter 7
Freeze Frame …Chapter 8
Component Test(OBDII Only) … Chapter 9
I/M Readiness (OBDII Only)… Chapter10
O2 Mon. Test ( O2 Monitor Test)( OBDII Only)…Chapter11
On-Board Mon. Test (OBDII Only) …Chapter 12
Maxidas DS708 Auto Diagnostic Tool Component Descriptions:
1. Main Connection Port Connect to the mains for power supply of updating, printing data logging and internet access after disconnecting from the vehicle.
2. USB Connection Port Connect to the computer for updating and printing.
3. Diagnostic Socket Provides power supply and connection to the vehicle via diagnostic cables and connectors supplied.
4. Internet Connection Port Provides internet access for updating, printing and data logging and brings the internet resource of your choice at your fingertips.
5. ON/ OFF Button Powers on/ off the diagnostic tool.
Note: The scan tool will not turn off automatically; it stays on until you turn it off.
6. LED Indicators The three light-emitting diodes indicate certain system conditions,
Communication LED – Green LED light in middle shows when the unit is in service.
Wireless LAN activity LED – Green LED light in the left shows when a wireless local area network in enabled, flashes when data is being sent or received.
Main Power LED – Red LED light in the right shows when the unit is powered on.
7. SD Card Slot
The standard SD (Secure Digital) card slot enables the unit to read and write data to the card inserted in the slot. To use the software, insert the card with the metal contacts facing down and pointing toward the MaxiDAS.
Note: Do not force media into the SD card slot. This may damage the SD card slot. To Remove SD Card, press the card again and slot will pop out card automatically.
8. Stylus The Stylus is used for typing and selecting. To calibrating Touch Screen, refer to chapter 7 – 8, Calibrating Touch Screen.
9. Stand The built- in metal stand allows the unit to rest for hands-free viewing when extended. It is attached to the back of the scan tool and can be secured to the back again unit when not in use.
10. Handgrip The handgrips are attached to both sides of the MaxiDAS unit. Hold the handgrips to stabilize the unit while using. The handgrip also eliminates the damage when you drop the tool accidentally.
11. MaxiDAS 708 Label
The Label includes the notice and warning.
12. LCD Screen Displays the menus and data screens.
Important: Use the supplied stylus or plastic-tipped pens for touch screen display. Do not use pencil, pen or any sharp object on touch screen display.
13. Memory Card
The Memory Card contains the tool’s diagnostic software, applications and maximum of 4 Gigabytes storage.
Note: Do not remove the memory card while the unit is in service.
14. DLC Cables
The DLC (Data Link Connector) Cable is used to connect between the scan tool and vehicle’s DLC. Numbers of cables are provided; select the appropriate one for the vehicle being tested. An optional extension cable may also be used.
15. AC Power Supply
The AC power supply and power cord (12V and 3.33A) is used to power the scan tool from wall socket.
Autel DS708 Package Includes:
-MaxiScan MS609 Tool
- User's Manual
- 6-foot OBD II cable
- CD software
-9V cell battery
-Nylon carry case
Web: www.bowshine.com / www.uobd2shine.com
How to buy from: bowshine.com
If you want wholesale price, please contact with us so that we could offer you wholesaling price.