Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Autel MaxiLink ML329 OBD II & CAN Code Reader Instead Of Autel AL319||Update:||Online Update|
|Warranty:||One Year Free Warranty||Languages:||Multi-languages|
|Delivery:||DHL, Fedex, Aramex, UPS, TNT||Weight:||0.5KG|
|Car Models:||Univeral Car Models||Performance:||Strong And High-quality|
|Type:||Original||Product Status:||In Stocks|
Autel MaxiLink ML329 OBD II & CAN Code Reader Instead of Autel AL319
Autel MaxiLink ML329 OBDII Code Scanner
MaxiLink ML329, with its patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, enables user to check State Emission Monitor Status and verify repairs. Read and Erase codes on domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
Autel MaxiLink ML329 Features:
Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
Reads and displays I/M monitor (Emissions) status
Views Freeze Frame Data
Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
Clears codes, resets monitors and turns off malfunction indicator light (MIL)
Easy plug-in and scan operation
How to use the Autel MaxiLink ML329 ?
1) LCD DISPLAY – displays menus and test results.
2) RED LED – indicates there is a problem in one or more of the vehicle’s systems. The red LED also indicates DTCs are present. DTCs display on the scan tool’s display. In this case, the MIL on the vehicle’s instrument panel will light steady.
3) YELLOW LED – indicates there is a possible problem. A “Pending” DTC is present and/or some of the vehicle’s emission monitors have not run their diagnostic testing.
4) GREEN LED – indicates that engine systems are running normally (The monitors on the vehicle are active and performing their diagnostic testing is in the allowed limit, and no DTCs are present).
5) ONE-CLICK I/M READINESS KEY – quick-checks State Emissions readiness and drive cycle verification.
6) ENTER/Exit BUTTON – confirms a selection (or an action) from a menu. Or returns to previous menu.
7) SCROLL BUTTON – scrolls through menu items.
8) OBD II CONNECTOR – connects the scan tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC).
9) USB PORT – connects the scan tool to the Windoes PC for upgrading.
Autel MaxiLink ML329 Specifications:
Display TFT color display (220x176 dpi)
Connectivity USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB16
Operating Temperature 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
Power 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Dimensions (LxWxH) 120.9 mm (4.76”) x 68.4 mm (2.69”) x 18 mm (0.71”)
Weight 155.2 g (0.342 lb.)
Autel MaxiLink ML329 Accessories:
l x User Manual
l x Quick guide
l x USB Cable
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Web: www.bowshine.com / www.uobd2shine.com
How to buy from: bowshine.com
If you want wholesale price, please contact with us so that we could offer you wholesaling price.